My purpose in life is to serve and inspire others through my example, my advice, my leadership, and my effort.
TOP 3 PRIORITIES
1. Self-Improvement. It is important to me to continue to be a better human being, to increase my level of health, to strengthen my resilience, confidence, and inner peace, and to improve my ability to connect with others.
2. Family. I want to deepen my relationship with my wife and children. I want to be there for them with my time and my attention. I want to create a storehouse of experiences that nourish us throughout our lives.
3. Career. I want to develop a practice allows me to serve my clients better than anyone. I want to have the knowledge and expertise to help my clients reach my goal, the communication skills to inspire my clients and colleagues to strive for the goals, and the processes in place to deliver on our promise. I want to be the example for the rest of the firm and the industry.
- Weigh 173 lbs. or less on December 31, 2012.
a. Go to bed by 9:00 pm every evening.
b. Work out 30 minutes each day.
c. Write down everything I eat in calendar.
- Move relationship with Keli from a 5 to a 7 by Dec 31, 2012
a. Have 30 minutes of quality time with Keli each day.
b. Have 1 date night a week with Keli.
c. Make dinner for Keli and Ryan 3 nights a week.
- Average $19,000 Net Revenue Each Month from July 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012.
a. Increase average dials per day by 1 each week.
b. Spend 1 hour each day planning for the next day.
c. Have weekly meeting with staff on business.